Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Life After College: The Complete Guide to Getting What You Want
Tuesday, June 14, 2011 from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM (PDT)
Los Angeles, CA
Come hear Jenny Blake, an author, speaker, life coach and Googler share her "road map" for how to succeed post-college. Jenny has taken a 3-month leave of absence from her role as a Career Development Program Manager at Google to go on a self-funded 14-city bookstore. Join us for her exciting LA appearance, where you will have the opportunity to meet Jenny, get insight into the publishing process, and ask her your questions.
About the book: In her book, Life After College: The Complete Guide to Getting What You Want, Jenny provides hundreds of tips, quotes and coaching exercises for every area of your life to help you live big and thrive. Jenny describes her book as a portable life coach; Twitter meets What Color is Your Parachute for 20-somethings. As one reviewer described it, "This isn't a book or a manual - it's a friend in your pocket. Jenny's heart and soul - and intricately connected network around the world - is layered in bite-sized information that's enriching, captivating, and eminently approachable."
Bring a copy of your LAC Book or purchase one there for Jenny to sign!
Please join us on Tuesday, June 14 @ 7 PM.
The New York Life Building is located at 6300 Wilshire Blvd. between La Cienega & Fairfax Ave.
This event is located in Suite 2200 (floor 22). Please wait at the elevators for our host Melissa & security to escort you to floor 22.
Parking is available at the lot directly in front of 6300 Wilshire Blvd ($4) or you can take your chances with limited street parking.
When & Where
Growing Forward's mission is: guiding individuals from aspiration to achievement.
Our mission is to be an incubator for interconnectivity.
Our Core Values:
• Relationships First – by valuing our relationships with employees and customers first, we will create long, genuine relationships that are about more than making a profit
• Be Unique – acknowledge and express the unique contributions your strengths and style can make
• Be Efficient – we will constantly evaluate our work processes and priorities to work smarter
• Create Freedom – it is important that we allow enough flexibility for our staff to get things done, their way
• Constant Growth – we will encourage our employees and customers to constantly challenge themselves to continue setting goals and pursue learning opportunities